Friday, December 18, 2009

Bad Cholesterol More Condition_symptoms Is Peanut Butter Good Or Bad For Cholesterol?

Is peanut butter good or bad for cholesterol? - bad cholesterol more condition_symptoms

I love peanut butter, but do not eat, because it seems that it is rich in total fat and saturated fatty acids. Lately I've seen conflicting things online ... Peanut Butter said that the majority of unsaturated fatty acids and effectively reduce "bad" cholesterol ... others say that peanut butter is high in fat and therefore bad for your cholesterol. Can someone me a definite answer or point me a definitive resource? Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

. said...

If your addiction is like peanut butter, it does not really do much, it has saturated fats, but it's healthy for a sandwich of peanut butter from time to time may be healthy

. said...

If your addiction is like peanut butter, it does not really do much, it has saturated fats, but it's healthy for a sandwich of peanut butter from time to time may be healthy

Ant Boogie v4.0 said...

get no cholesterol from food. have high cholesterol, obesity, physical inactivity and genetics.

The only problem with peanut butter sugar and oils are sometimes wrong with them. The BEST peanut butter is natural peanut butter, but make sure that the ingredients are just peanuts and walnuts. You should try raw almond butter! Yum! Butter or raw cashews! they are all excellent sources of fat.

To reduce high cholesterol by a diet high protein low fat with moderate carbohydrates.

Owen said...

Lol I love peanut butter, but I heard that bad if their diet, but there are worse things to eat, I suppose, I was told to stay away from her and eat 100 natural peanut butter or butter flavor but Almon *** If I let it all haha!

Post a Comment