Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Naming Information Cannot Be Located Because I Am Running Windows 2003 Server On Virtual Pc. I'm Getting Too Many Errors. Pictures. More Inside. HELP!

I am running Windows 2003 server on Virtual Pc. I'm getting too many errors. Pictures. More inside. HELP! - naming information cannot be located because

I will be running Microsoft server on the network. But I have not tried, until I know it is something you want to run.
I have installed.
I am the Administrator account. I have registered domain have it.I ROWESERVER.TLD. Your server name is ROWESERVER. I have a domain controller. I ADNS server. Now, every time you restart my system, I do not get the error "Some drivers really start. EventLog for more information."
I click Manage Your Server. I see the domain controller and DNS server is installed as a part. I click on "Manage users and computers in Active Directory.
He said that the name of a piece of information is not removed because: The specified domain does not exist or could not be reached.
In the DNS server, click Manage. ROWESERVER remained, and has a red X on the right side, it says can not connect to the DNS server. If the DNS server is installed, I click Mange Server DSN and it worked. If it is not restarted, it does not work.
What is the problem?
Rowebil@gmail.com

1 comment:

bsharp03 said...

Do you have a static IP address and DNS server? If it does not require that you also need to do an NS record in your DNS if your IP has changed.

Moreover, a series of virtual instruments.

Post a Comment