Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Anbesol Side Effects My 3 Month Old Is Teething Already -and I Was Told Its Causing Her To Have Diareah -what Can I Do ..?

My 3 month old is teething already -and I was told its causing her to have diareah -what can I do ..? - baby anbesol side effects

I know he is in the early stages of the teeth - you (all drool and chew, and cry a lot), but I know it's too early to him, said a teething biscuit, teething toys, but does not help, and my mother diareah because their teeth are, I'll call her pediatrician tomorrow, but who now needs help, what can I do, baby Tylenol is OK to give (I no baby Anbesol) or I wait until she had her doctor, who is very demanding and he cried a lot and sees the promotion of sleep, but it is a fever consulting s' please

No comments:

Post a Comment