Monday, February 15, 2010

Pony Denim Joe What Does It Men Wen Some1 Tells U," U Look Like A Girl! " And U R A Girl?

What does it men wen some1 tells u," U look like a girl! " and u r a girl? - pony denim joe

Be4 my grandmother two days passed authorizing cowgirl, mahogany-shirt, faded blue A Convers mohogany sweatsirt and a high ponytail, and my matching accessories ofcorse Its just my style and character. But later, my aunt just step home and change into some loose CAPRIE, vintage brown, short, light brown sweatshirt covered high heels and add some accessories to match, and my makeup. When I'm out of my aunt, "Ooooh, u like a child, a daughter, a girl, then the rest of my beautiful family will begin by saying the same thing. Then I asked if my cousins Looke like a child (in femal only child in the family) said, I like a lil pretty full chick.I even asked my mother to look for. She says I look like an average teenager. My father says the same thing that has past. And I all s askedIngle 1 of my friends and they all said that I pretty much full. and when my aunt told me that I like a girl? I am a girl? Then I l8er and 2 also shows that 2, my mother, not me, my mother!

3 comments:

Nico said...

Perhaps your step aunt said that as more women dressed they were accustomed to seeing. I had the same problem for years. Some people think about me that since I'm 22, I wear makeup, skirts and tight clothes. I wear no makeup, skirts and dresses ~ just not my style. But if I dress up for something or if my hair is different from my usual style, and then tell me I look like a girl or girly looking. It is annoying because the audience, and I'm a girl I like a girl. But I think it's only once, because you are on your makeup and clothing that probably a little closer to his former team, or what we used to see that you wear to fit ifsaid. At the very least, therefore, have told me

cellachr... said...

They thought I was a tomboy in her clothes, but they wanted what he saw in his second pair.

Do not worry, it is good to be well rounded.

tsurthan... said...

Wear something that you do not frequently used as make-up? I think it may mean that you look like a girl. I think it was a compliment!

Post a Comment