Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Are The Alternatives To Throwing Rice At A Wedding What Is/are Your Reason(s) For Disliking Rice-out Cars?

What is/are your reason(s) for disliking rice-out cars? - what are the alternatives to throwing rice at a wedding

From KFC cruising on the highway on my Honda Civic rice, two boys were standing beside me in your muscle car fun of me. "Boy are up!" Rief, one of them to start their windows. Then they both took off like a rocket .. It made me think, "Those crazy kids really have a career on the road rather than a race track, and has the balls to say that I have to show for children."

Anyway, I was cruising, going 60mph, and enjoy the rock of my Kickers (two rear), while my headscarf can comb gently like a dragon roars My kits in the car decent housing is not installed could not find even an ant, space, to fetch the car. Halo my lights are and the side mirrors light blinks, the pace of the th lineand the song playing in my car ... The wings of my car is a Lambo jealousy, to shine, and to break the wheels May grains in them. Under the hood is an engine swap is not to mention my turbo-generator.

Still waiting for the two older boys, with their muscle cars to meet them, and when I saw the light, I have the detector police, then went after them, and if my engine speed, I almost had a heart attack, then stood side by side said: "Come, then 3 was launched. In just a few seconds, they lost and went out of sight as burning flash

What is the problem with us, boys rice? We want to pimp our rides for us, because it is our toy.But I'm still a muscle car conprehend, why people make fun of me for a car with rice?

Have you any reason? Please share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment