Friday, January 15, 2010

Examples Of Shape Form And Space Photography Elements Project?

Photography elements project? - examples of shape form and space

I need a theme for a photography project. I saw a little bit. Transport and nature were the only ones that interested me, but not interest me. Can someone their ideas with me? I am very pleased.

Incidentally, I have to make seven images that represent the theme of their choice. And after seven pictures, each an example of elements of art: line, shape, form, space, texture, value and color.

3 comments:

AE Photo, St. Louis said...

How about the architecture? If you live in an urban area, we found some really old buildings Nice, although half of the case - these are sometimes the most interesting. You can also rolled up the animals - a giraffe-head-shaped line cat macro texture of the skin / scales, etc. get the idea. It is also in the same way as animals. I hope that helps!

Rob H. said...

I'm afraid I can not help it, because everyone sees things differently, but you are invited to see some of my photos for inspiration.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24622429 @ N04/sets /

Nicholas said...

People in the streets

Seniors

Post a Comment