Thursday, January 14, 2010

Plastic Flowers What Are Good Uses For Those Cheap Plastic Flower Pots, Besides Flowers & Plants? All My Plants Died.?

What are good uses for those cheap plastic flower pots, besides flowers & plants? All my plants died.? - plastic flowers

I decorate my garden in my apartment, and letting abandoned plants and flowers. What can I do with old, cheap plastic glasses? They are small, round, and came with starter flowers. I do not know waste, recycling and not in my community. Ideas?

4 comments:

freakiec... said...

I am a leader of the 4-H. A project that we have the flower pots was color. They have very small containers for small objects on the kitchen table, bathroom or bedroom. One of the most creative of my painting, it has a light kit and made some very nice patio lights.

sndsnw said...

they assume a local nursery, will use again ... try to start some new plants for your site

poujmak said...

U can give someone who can use them. or U can keep it. This is useful if you want to or distribute a plant. agreat taste.

poujmak said...

U can give someone who can use them. or U can keep it. This is useful if you want to or distribute a plant. agreat taste.

Post a Comment