Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Many Computers Can You Install Flight Simulator When I Install Flight Simulator X, How Can I Make It Run?

When I install flight Simulator x, How can I make it run? - how many computers can you install flight simulator

The game is not installed, a shortcut on my computer screen. I tried entering FSX 1 CD 2 CD, but does not work. Dice Rapair or install. The game does not work. Please help. How do I get this game? I need help please.When disk 2 nothing happens entered the game does not work. I need help please.

2 comments:

Geomaste... said...

Very simple solution, just go to your
1. Local Disk C:
2. Click Files progmmme
3. Click on Microsoft Games
4. Click on Flight Simulator X
5. There should be a symbol that has a picture of an airplane with a blue background, the right mouse button and click Create Shortcut. It can give you the opportunity to know where to install it when you click on the desktop, if not automatically take a shortcut on the Flight Simulator X file easily on the desktop. Once there, double-click the shortcut, then fly on your way.

sfolksss said...

Same thing happened to me first, you have to work a DVD-ROM drive if you do not get it and install it using this website, even if you could get, and I try to have an inexpensive DVD recorder wa -lmart

Post a Comment