Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Had Ovarian Cysts For 5 Months Why Haven't I Had My Period For 5 Months And Have Lower Abdominal Pains?

Why haven't I had my period for 5 months and have lower abdominal pains? - had ovarian cysts for 5 months

I was not my time, since about June or July, it was not normal for me and for the last four days I abdominal pain or cramps worse than a muscle strain more and more painful. My parents, for some reason, I do everything, but scheduled me for a scan on Thursday. Is it possible that this is a cyst?

2 comments:

saki_ann said...

It might be possible. If you stress that can cause a jump from his time as well and could be severe cramps. Another option is if you have chlamydia, which can also cause your period of change and cramps

jrhswome... said...

Yes, you can have and really painful for both

Post a Comment