Sunday, January 31, 2010

South Park Streaming English Dubbed Where To Find US Series Subtitle In ENGLISH In Streaming Or Dowloading?(I'm Not English^^)?

Where to find US series subtitle in ENGLISH in streaming or dowloading?(I'm not english^^)? - south park streaming english dubbed

Seeking a way to the U.S. series (The Simpsons, South Park, Prison Break, etc. ..) with English subtitles can be seen (improve my English xD). Do you know of a site, the prices of some proposed or in some music?
Thank you.

2 comments:

Raisin said...

To www.nabolister.com, enter the name of the program that you can see .. namely, The Simpsons, South Park, etc. .. in the video search engine. A list of all areas that the exhibition will be the winners. Sites shown with subtitles.
And "TV" in www.66stage.com try some of them have subtitles.

Good luck

Shelly said...

You think your language? I have the same problem, I'm French.

Post a Comment